Sign Permit Application
Fence Permit Application
Driveway Permit Application
Zoning Permit Application
Grading Permit Application
Tree Permit Application (existing house)
Tree Permit Application (new house construction)
Open Burn Permit

 Board & Committee Application


Note: Please submit the Payment Draft form if you wish to have a monthly water draft for your water bill. The entire form filled out and signed is required, as well as a voided check. We will no longer be taking credit card payments in Town Hall. You can go to our Official Payments site to make an online payment.

Mail or email all completed forms to:

Seven Devils Town Hall
157 Seven Devils Road
Seven Devils, NC 28604

If you are interested in being a part of a Committee or Board, please fill out an Application for Appointment attached here, and send it to Town Hall via email, or in person!